you will have a cleaner, healthier environment & beautiful carpets.
• Upon arrival we will perform a thorough pre-inspection of each area of your cleaning needs, placing our highest attention on the areas of your individual concerns.
• As needed all of our steam cleaning services include: pre-vacuuming, high traffic lane pre-treatment, high traffic lane pre-agitation and most individual spotting.
• All steam cleaning performed will be done using our powerful truck-mounted equipment.
• Speed drying (high powered fans) will be used as needed to accelerate and minimize dry times. We take great pride in our minimal dry times so you, as our client, can go about your normal daily routine as soon as possible.
Southern Comfort will provide tips on how to prolong the life of your carpets. It is always more cost efficient to maintain a carpet rather than replace it. At Southern Comfort, we are professionally trained and certified.
A professional carpet cleaning will remove all the dirt, dust, and stains from your carpets, leaving them looking and smelling fresh. It will also improve the air quality in your home by getting rid of allergens and other pollutants. In addition, a regular cleanings can help protect your carpets from premature wear and tear. So why not give your home the fresh start it deserves?
1) A cleaner environment – Carpets trap dirt, dust, and other allergens, which can affect the air quality in your home. A professional carpet cleaning will remove all of that dirt and dust, improving the overall air quality.
2) Healthier carpets – Not only will a professional cleaning get rid of allergens and pollutants, but it will also help protect your carpets from premature wear and tear.
3) A beautiful, fresh-smelling home – One of the best things about getting your carpets cleaned is the amazing smell that comes with it. You’ll be able to relax in a fresh and clean environment without any of the lingering pet smells or dirtiness.